Size: 10 ml
Each 5.00 ml contains :-
Piparament (Mentha piperita oil) - 1.00 ml
Desi kapur (Cinnamomum camphora) - 1.00 gm
Ajvayan (Trachyspermum ammi) - 1.00 gm
Laung (Syzgium aromaticum) - 0.50 ml
Eucalyptus oil - 1.50 ml
Useful in cholera, Headache, Toothache, Ear-diseases, Epistaxis, Trauma, Urticaria, Coughing, Indigestion, Suppression of the power of digestion, Colic pain, Gas, Flatulence and asthma (Dyspnoea).
1) Cholera : 5-10 drops, after every 15 minutes. As patient feels relief in the attack of disease, the period of interval should be increased gradually, i.e. half an hour, one hour, then two hoursand so on, it gives definite relief in cholera.
2) Colic pain, Gas, Flatulence & Asthma : Pour 3-4 drops in sugar, batasa or in warm water, and take internally.
3) Asthma or Dyspnoea : It gives relief through Inhalation(smelling) or by applying on the chest. If the patient is not able to inhale because of severe attack of asthma, then 4-5 drops of this 'divya-dhara' should be added in 1/2-1 ltr. of bolied water, & give steam to the patient. It gives immediate relief.
4) Headache : Apply 3-4 drops on the forehead & give massage; inhale or smell 1-2 drops which gives immediate relief.
5) Toothache : Dip the cotton in divya-dhara and keep it on affected tooth.